1. From the West: Travel on I-94 East towards Downtown Milwaukee. Take exit 1H for St. Paul Ave / James Lovell Street
2. From the North: Travel on I-43 South towards Downtown Milwaukee. Take Exit 72B for I794 and Continue to Exit 1D
3. From the South: Travel on I-43 North towards Downtown Milwaukee. Keep right and follow Exit 1D
The streetcar has arrived! Milwaukee is now easier to navigate, neighborhoods are more connected, and your destination is just a quick hop away! And best of all, the Milwaukee Public Market is located directly on the Hop route. Streetcar passengers can arrive and depart via stops on the South side of the building. The Eastbound stop is located at the corner of Broadway & St. Paul Ave. and the Westbound stop is located at the corner of Water St. & St. Paul Ave. directly outside of the Market's Southwest doors. The Hop runs 7 days per week from 5am until 12pm. There is no fare required to ride. For more information visit TheHopMke.com.
1. Ride the bus! Visit the MCTS website for details.
2. Pedal Power! The Market is located along several bicycle routes, and a BUBLR bike share station is located adjacent to the market building
3. The Market is located along Milwaukee's award-winning River Walk. Get out the walking shoes and explore the city on foot!