Milwaukee Public Market is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Milwaukee Public Market takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Milwaukee Public Market Website:
• Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
• Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
• Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Milwaukee Public Market Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Milwaukee Public Market Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Milwaukee Public Market Website:
• Phone: 414-336-1111
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Visitor address: 400 N Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53202
We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours.
Accessibility of Milwaukee Public Market Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Milwaukee Public Market Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Milwaukee Public Market Website:
• Images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We are working with our website developer to address these issues. Please contact us if you encounter any issues.
Milwaukee Public Market assessed the accessibility of Milwaukee Public Market Website by the following approaches: