Every Saturday, from early June through Labor Day Weekend, visit our Outdoor Market. Come and enjoy the day in one of Milwaukee’s most charming and unique neighborhoods. Stroll through our sunny location on St. Paul Avenue, and browse through the wares of some of the best artists, growers, makers and crafters in the region.
THE OUTDOOR URBAN MARKET 2018 SEASON IS NOW SOLD OUT. 2019 APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE APRIL 2019
1. Download and Complete vendor application. Make sure to indicate your desired dates.
2. Send completed application to:
The Milwaukee Public Market
400 N. Water Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAYMENT WITH YOUR APPLICATION
3. Wait for Approval from Milwaukee Public Market Staff. The Outdoor Market Application review board meets regularly.
4. Once approved, The Market will follow up with an invoice for all approved and available dates.
5. Payment for all pre-season registrants is due NO LATER THAN 5/26/2018. Invoices for all mid-season registrants must be paid in full before their first scheduled Saturday.